The Wacker Neuson Group as an employer
The Wacker Neuson Group is an international family of companies and a leading manufacturer of light and compact equipment with over 50 affiliates and 140 sales and service stations.
The Group offers its customers a broad portfolio of products, a wide range of services and an efficient spare parts service. The product brands Wacker Neuson, Kramer and Weidemann belong to the Wacker Neuson Group. Wacker Neuson is the partner of choice among professional users in construction, gardening, landscaping and agriculture, as well as among municipal bodies and companies in industries such as recycling, energy and rail transport.
In 2017, the Group achieved revenue of EUR 1.53 billion, employing more than 5,500 people worldwide.
Our distinctive features as an employer:
- Reliable Family-owned Firm with a long history
- Leading positions through professional management
- Wide range of business opportunities for professional initiative
- Recognition and evaluation of the employee potential
- Individual career-growth opportunities
- Broad choice of trainings and professional development courses
- Flexible and comfortable working hours
- Working-life time accounts (sabbatical leave)
- Opportunities for work and family life balance
- Occupational pension provision
- Attractive remuneration model
- Staff restaurant
21. Karrieretag Familienunternehmen
June 29, 2018
MANN+HUMMEL GmbH, Ludwigsburg
Application deadline: May 14, 2018
The "Karrieretag Familienunternehmen" is the recruiting and contact fair especially for the career in family businesses. Under the patronage of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, selected specialists and executives meet the owners and top decision-makers of Germany's leading family-owned companies. Application deadline is May 14, 2018.