The Wacker Neuson Group as an employer
The Wacker Neuson Group is a leading manufacturer of light and compact equipment with over 50 affiliates, 140 sales and service stations and more than 12,000 sales and service partners across the globe.
The Group can trace its roots back to 1848. With its broad portfolio and efficient, global spare parts service, the Wacker Neuson Group is the partner of choice among professional users across a wide range of industries, including the construction, gardening, landscaping and agriculture sectors, as well as among municipal bodies and companies in industries such as recycling and energy.
Products are distributed under the brands Wacker Neuson, Kramer and Weidemann. In 2016, the Group achieved a revenue of EUR 1.36 billion and employed approx. 5,000 people worldwide.
Our distinctive features as an employer:
- Reliable Family-owned Firm with a long history
- Leading positions through professional management
- Wide range of business opportunities for professional initiative
- Recognition and evaluation of the employee potential
- Individual career-growth opportunities
- Broad choice of trainings and professional development courses
- Flexible and comfortable working hours
- Working-life time accounts (sabbatical leave)
- Opportunities for work and family life balance
- Occupational pension provision
- Attractive remuneration model
- Staff restaurant